Wondering how you can contribute to One Woman Shop? Let us count the ways…
1. Submit a guest post
We currently accept guest posts from female solo business owners and side-hustlers. We welcome both one-time contributors as well as ideas for ongoing contributions. Outlines can be pitched to Danielle, via email. Get more info on categories, topic ideas, and submission requirements in our Contributor Guidelines, and check out potential post ideas if you need additional brainstorming help.
2. Contribute to an ongoing column
Below are a few popular series here on One Woman Shop -- see one that strikes your fancy? Read up + follow the instructions on each page to submit:
- Business Myths: debunking “truths” about solopreneurship
- One Woman Experiments: test-driving new ideas and strategies to better your One Woman Shop
- Weekly Finds: our bi-weekly roundup of posts + resources for solopreneurs
3. Carry the OWS Instagram Baton
Take over our Instagram account to show our community what a day in the life of your solo business looks like. We love displaying the diversity in the days of our One Woman Shops -- and you get to put your business on display for our community.