In this episode of The Hot Seat, Sara Frandina and Cristina Roman talk about why outsourcing is important in a solo business, how to decide what to outsource, and how to set yourself up for success. (And how we haven't always set ourselves up for success in our own business!)
Show notes + resources mentioned:
- The Road to Solopreneur Success ebook (which includes a story about the road to burn out)
- Three questions to ask yourself when determining what to outsource
- Why investing in yourself isn't always the best thing
- How to create process documents for your solo business
- How and why to outsource parts of your personal life
- StrengthsFinder by Tom Rath
- The 4-Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
PS: Want to take part live? Join us on the next episode of The Hot Seat, where we're talking about blogging as a solopreneur and how to make it work for you. --> Subscribe now!
This post contains affiliate links. We will receive a commission on purchases made through the links above.