In this edition of The Hot Seat, we talk about what it means to be multipassionate in life and business, the limitations and benefits of being multipassionate, and how to effectively pursue several passions.
Show notes + resources:
- Multipassionate Muse interview series
- At-Home Workouts for Solopreneurs
- Make it Epic for the People Who Show Up (post by Sara)
- The Hot Seat: Big Magic
- The Solopreneur Sanity Handbook
- The Making of The Solopreneur Sanity Handbook (a lesson in revamping content)
- Batching: Your Productivity Sidekick
- Why I Think Multipassionate is Bullshit (post by Rebecca Tracey of The Uncaged Life)
- Should You Combine Your Many Passions or Choose One? (video from Marie Forleo)
- Refuse to Choose by Barbara Sher
- One Person/Multiple Careers: A New Model for Work/Life Success by Marci Alboher
- The Gifts of Imperfection by Brene Brown
PS: Want to take part live? Join us on next week's episode of The Hot Seat, where we're talking about overcoming stalling and procrastination. Subscribe now!
This post contains affiliate links -- we will receive a commission on books purchased through the Amazon Affiliate links above.