As we were brainstorming people in our community who could speak to June's theme of income and money making, we immediately thought of Rebecca Tracey, the head honcho over at The Uncaged Life and the creator of the awesomely-named Hey, Nice Package!
In addition to having a category on her blog called Kick in the Ass, she also writes extensively about pricing and packaging -- a perfect complement to our money making theme.
In this 45-minute video, we chat about:
- Why Rebecca landed on the 100 Best Sites for Solopreneurs list
- How much Rebecca loves nice packages + how strategic packaging helps promote sales
- Charging what you're worth
- Getting past being "stuck" in selling
- Why Rebecca thinks being multipassionate is "bullshit"
- The importance of learning by doing
We love this thought from Rebecca on designing + selling your services and packages: "It's all an evolution." (Sure is, friends.)
Pop in those headphones and listen and/or watch at your own leisure! (Disclaimer: at least one f-bomb was dropped...)
After you’ve listened, share your biggest takeaways in the comment section below!