When we chose Motivation & Inspiration as our March theme for our 2015 editorial calendar, we have to admit: we were struggling to think of anything completely revolutionary.
Then, we received a guest post pitch from Jennie Mustafa-Julock aka Coach Jennie aka The Audacity Coach. The title? Motivation is a Solopreneur's Worst Enemy. Yeah. Since we know business isn't one-size-fits-all -- and we like to mix things up here at OWS -- we published Jennie's post ASAP, then invited her to join us for a Google Hangout so she could tell us about her unconventional approach to motivation.
In this 45-minute video, we chat about:
- What Jennie believes you need instead of motivation or inspiration
- Why she believes the Law of Attraction is pure crock
- Who "Hilda" is and how to tell her to get the hell out (hint: we all know her and we apologize to anyone named Hilda)
- The top things that hold us back from getting our shit done
- Why business isn't one-size-fits-all (and why that's okay)
Pop in those headphones and listen and/or watch at your own leisure! You don't want to miss this one.
After you’ve listened, tell us in the comments: What are you going to tell Hilda next time she rears her ugly head?