Remember my last tennis-related epiphany? I'm back with another one for you, which occurred to me as I was playing tennis the other morning (perks of running a solo business- mid-morning workouts!).
I noticed that often the difference between hitting and missing a ball is one small step.
Think about this in terms of your business: how much more could you accomplish with one more step?
What if you sent an auto-responder to everyone who buys one of your products introducing them to your other products? What if you directly emailed people who tweet you to form a more personal connection instead of just keeping the relationship on Twitter? What if you included a Click to Tweet in every blog post to expand your reach? What if you sent a handwritten card with every order from your Etsy store?
Maybe the number of orders for your older e-courses would go up. Maybe your email list would grow. Maybe you'd find a great accountability partner. Maybe you'd get some awesome press for your solo business.
Today, I encourage you to take just one more step in everything business-related you do and see if it pays off (literally or figuratively).
Latest posts by Cristina Roman (see all)
- What I’ve Learned from Our One Woman Shop Partnership - April 4, 2016
- Becoming 10% Happier: A Continuing Journey of Meditation - December 29, 2015
- Acting in Accordance With What You Want - December 11, 2015
- Why I’m an Instagram Convert - May 15, 2015
- Getting Gutsy: A Digital Nomad Adventure - January 10, 2015