Are you someone with a lot of different passions and interests? Got several different projects on your plate? Hard to pigeonhole? We talk about being multipassionate a fair amount here, but we've been so excited to tell you about this bundle (which we bought last year)!
Multi-Passionate Must-Haves is bundle of 30 hand-picked products for multi-passionate people that's available for 72 hours total (from now until Thursday at midnight) for $97.
The details: 30 courses, audios and ebooks- valued at $2046.95 in total- that all focus on combining your multiple passions into your life and business.
The bundle includes:
- 365 Writing and Blogging Prompts by April Bowles-Olin ($47 value)
- Bewitch: Cast your Spell to Get the Customers You Crave by Kris Oster ($99 value)
- Board of Your Life by Tanya Geisler ($150 value)
- Brilliant Boundaries by Kylie Bellard ($27 value)
- Business By Design by Megan Auman ($99 value)
- The Digital Launch Playbook by Joel Zaslofsky ($67 value)
- Easier Email by Cairene MacDonald ($67 value)
- An Effective Escape by Michelle Ward ($9.95 value)
- Energy Management 101 for Introverts by Tanja Gardner ($47 value)
- Facebook for Artists by Cory Huff ($25 value)
- The Fierce Love Course by Molly Mahar ($97 value)
- Find your very own GPS readings by Sas Petherick ($142 value)
- The Good to Know Project, Zines 1-5 by Amy Ng ($10 value)
- How to Build a Blog You Truly Love by Liv Lane ($49 value)
- How to Say No by Tiffany Han ($25 value)
- Journal Yo Feelings Out by Jenipher Lyn ($15 value)
- Journaling Your Awesome Future by Deb Cooperman ($15 value)
- Launch Your First Profitable E-Course by Halley Gray ($97 value)
- Life is Messy Planners by Mayi Carles ($40 value)
- Marketing for Creatives by April Bowles Olin ($27 value)
- Playshop in a Box by Melissa Dinwiddie ($37 value)
- Playtime with your Inner Muse by Jennifer Lee ($27 value)
- Power Play by Amanda Genther ($97 value)
- The Purpose Paradigm by Laura Simms ($18 value)
- Sex, Love, Liberation by Ev’Yan Whitney ($27 value)
- The Soul Fire Code by Satya Colombo ($75 value)
- Supporting Multipotentialite Kids by Emilie Wapnick ($27 value)
- The Ultimate Virtual Retreat by Jen Louden ($198 value)
- World-Changing Writers Workshop by Pace Smith ($297 value)
- You Again Yoga by Caren Baginski ($89 value)
In addition, $10 from each sale is going to Michelle Ward’s team for the Avon 2-Day Breast Cancer Walk in NY. Michelle (known as the When I Grow Up Coach) was diagnosed with breast cancer in November 2011 and declared cancer-free in June 2012.
Ready to check it out and start kicking some multipassionate butt? Check it out.
P.S. If you don’t know what it means to be multi-passionate, or are unsure if you are one, take a look at this page and jump to the Q&A at the bottom.
We are affiliates of Multi-Passionate Must Haves. As always, we only promote products we think will benefit you and your business.