Welcome to One Woman Shop- part resource, part community, all heart. If you're a solopreneur or freelancer who is starting or expanding her own business, you've found your home here.
You may be wondering how One Woman Shop came about. We'll give you all the nitty gritty details in our upcoming behind-the-scenes webinar but here's the gist: we know tons of awesome, spirited, proactive female One Woman Shops who aren't afraid to go it alone- but we noticed that many of them mentioned that they felt isolated, especially when working from home day in and day out. We figured, "Why not create a site where these women can learn, ask questions, and build relationships?" And so One Woman Shop was born!
For more information on what you can expect from the site, visit our What to Expect page!
A huge, huge thank you goes out to the awesome women (and a few men!) who made One Woman Shop possible: BluChic, for making such awesome WordPress templates, Christie Montague for her great eye and fantastic design work, Rachel Lowe for her amazing photography, Amy Chick, Melissa Bolton, and Jessica Remitz for their way with words, and of course, our incredible team of dedicated ambassadors and contributors, whose work you'll see throughout the site!
Itching to interact with One Woman Shop?
- Peruse the site, especially About, FAQs, and Upgrade!
- Take a look at all of our posts
- Sign up for our email list
- Send out a quick tweet or Facebook post to your network about One Woman Shop (and engage with us on social media by using the hashtag #onewomanshop)
- Add One Woman Shop to your feed reader (not sure what that is? Don't worry, we'll provide a tutorial soon!)
- Grab a One Woman Shop badge and display it proudly on your blog or website
- Email us about posts you'd like to see, questions you'd like to ask the One Woman Shop community, or anything else that floats your boat!